The 2022 Summit on the Future of Communications Measurement will take place both virtually and in person at Shankhassick Farm, 51A Durham Point Road, Durham, New Hampshire. In-person attendance is limited to 20 attendees. Virtual participation will be via Zoom.
How can I get to Durham, NH?
- There are three airports within an hour of Shankhassick Farm. Listed in order of proximity they are:
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (45 minutes)
- Portland International Jetport (65 minutes)
- Boston Logan (75-90 minutes) you can take the C& J bus that will pick you up and bring you to Portsmouth or Dover. We can pick you up at either of those bus stations.
- You can also take a train directly from Boston to Durham.
- All major rental car companies have offices in the area.
- There is also a first class bus that travels daily from New York City to Portsmouth, and before you roll your eyes and turn up your nose, it REALLY is First Class, comfy seats a ton of room and good snacks. And it's only $79 each way!
Which nearby hotels do you recommend?
The 4 closest hotels are:
However, if you want to stay in Portsmouth (which has more going on than Durham), then try:
- The Sailmaker's House
- The Wentworth by the Sea (Marriott)
- The Hotel Portsmouth
- Ale House Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn
- The Residence Inn (Marriott)
- Lots of Air BnBs in the area as well as VRBO
What should I wear?
- Whatever you are most comfortable and most creative in. When you arrive, we encourage you to walk down to the river, or say hi to the chickens, so heels and freshly polished shoes are not recommended.
What are some fun activities I can do in the area?
- View the Foliage. It should be at its peak when you're here.
- See a candidate: Check out where they are this month
- Go Sake Tasting -- yes there really is a Sake Distillery near by, and one for Rum, and Vodka as well. In fact some of the best vodka you'll ever taste is made from home grown New Hampshire apples and sold a few miles from Shankhassick.
- Go on a Brewery Tour. The Seacoast of New Hampshire is home to dozens of breweries. So check out the Beer Map and plan your trip.
- Downtown Portsmouth offers great shopping, as do the outlets nearby in Kittery, ME.
- Though small, NH does boast 18 miles of coast line and a number of beaches. Spend the day at one of NH's beaches and hit up some of the fabulous seafood along Route 1. Tour Portsmouth Harbor and nearby Isles of Shoals with the Isles of Shoals Steamship Company
- If you're interested in hiking, Mt. Major is an hour north in Alton, NH and offers beautiful views of Lake Winnipesaukee from the top.
- Click here to see more of Katie's favorite things to do in area.
Which nearby restaurants do you recommend?
Fun fact: the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire has more great restaurants per capita than almost any other area in New England. Depending on the area, here's what we recommend:
- Durham, NH
- Portsmouth, NH
- Kittery, ME
- Dover, NH
- Newmarket, NH
QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTRATION
How do I register?
You can register online by clicking here
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept credit and debit card payments. All payments are processed via an online, secure system.
I work for a nonprofit, do you offer a nonprofit discount?
Yes, we do offer a special rate for nonprofits. To receive the discount code, please email Katie Paine (firstname.lastname@example.org) before submitting your payment. The nonprofit discount code is only good on new registrations, it cannot be applied after a payment is processed.
I registered and paid online, but I cannot attend anymore. What are my options?
For no additional charge, you may substitute another person in your place. If substituting someone in your place, please send the information to email@example.com.