2022 Summit on the Future of Communications Measurement
Attend this year's Summit, and you'll come away knowing:
- How predictive AI is helping communications professionals make smarter decisions
- How GA4 will revolutionize how PR demonstrates attribution
- How Encoded Therapeutics uses a best-in-class measurement program to show contribution to corporate goals
- How LinkedIn measures results
- How Publicis Sapient shows communication's impact on client growth
- and much more…
And, if you can’t join us live, all registered attendees will get full access to all the presentations and discussions, as well as the “Measurement Summit Welcome Box.” This year’s Summit on the Future of Measurement is presented by Converseon
Additional support provided by:
Recap: 2019 Measurement Summit – the future of Integrated Communications Measurement.
On October 7th and 8th , two dozen of the smartest minds in measurement gathered at Shankhassick Farm to talk about the Future of Crisis Communications and how we will measure it. You can read our full story here .
Recap: 2018 Measurement Summit – the future of Integrated Communications Measurement.
On October 15th and 16th , two dozen of the smartest minds in measurement gathered at Shankhassick Farm to talk about the rise of Integrated Communications and how we will measure it. You can read our full story here .
Recap: 2017 Measurement Summit
On October 13th-14th, the Summit on the Future of Communications Measurement took place in Durham, New Hampshire. In case you missed it (or you want to relive it), you have a couple of options:
- Read a great blog post, “What You Missed at the 2017 Summit on the Future of Communications Measurement”
- Listen to what attendees foresee as the Future of Measurement.
- Check out who presented and learn about their expertise
- See the 2017 agenda
- Learn about the venue, logistics, and other FAQ
- Read the chatter on Twitter by searching for the event hashtag, #MeasureSum17
By Katie Paine — In 2003, many of us in the communications measurement field were wondering what the future would hold. Computerized measurement was taking center stage, measurement systems were proliferating and blogs were the hot new thing. To answer these burning questions, I invited all the Measurement Mavens I knew to Durham, New Hampshire for a two-day conference at which we could debate the future of measurement. To my great surprise, about 50 of them showed up, and their answers were recorded.
Over the years, the Summit grew and we turned it over to the IPR Measurement Commission which was much better prepared to manage an event that eventually attracted over 100 people each year. In 2016 Paine Publishing will once again be producing the Summit on the Future of Communications Measurement in Durham, New Hampshire.
To see pictures from previous Summits, visit our Facebook page.