The Future of Data-Informed Decision Making
October 11-13, 2017, Shankhassick Farm, Durham, New Hampshire
The focus of The Summit on the Future of Measurement 2017 is on the innovative use of data to make better business decisions. Speakers include:
- Mark Stouse, CEO at Proof Analytics
- Kim Boller, Southwest Airlines
Register early since space is very limited. Register now.
“It is always a highlight of the year
and a meeting I look forward to attending.
I learn something new every time.”
“I had a great experience.”
“The Summit was great …
I enjoyed the conversation and came away with a notebook full of ideas.”
U.S. Air Force
“It was a wonderful conference.”
The grandmother of all measurement summits, The Summit on the Future of Communications Measurement was founded by Katie Paine in 2003, and has been sponsored by Paine Publishing every year since. Summit attendees enjoy:
- Speakers on the state of the measurement art,
- Ample networking opportunities with measurati from around the world, and
- Fabulous food, including a New England Clambake.