Are you under budget pressure? Trying to figure out how to put a value on your work? You’ll find solutions to these problems and much more at the 2020 Summer Session of Paine Publishing’s Measurement Base Camp.
It’s a training course like no other: practical, interactive, and focused entirely on the basic skills of measurement and evaluation. Paine Publishing’s Measurement Base Camp is designed purposely for professional communicators who want to know how to demonstrate their value to senior leadership. I’ll be sharing my 30 years of experience, and will be joined by a teaching team of veteran measurement pros.
This summer’s Measurement Base Camp is happening for the fifth time, and dozens of happy graduates have been through the program. Comments from the most recent graduates included:
- “It was incredibly useful.”
- “Very informational and practical.”
- “Wish that I took this class about 10 years ago.”
- “Measurement Base Camp was fantastic. I learned so much. The tough part now is finding time to explore the tools and apply all of this new knowledge about pivot tables and SEO and Data Studio, but I already have ideas for how each tool can be used to help my work and my students!”
- “Many thanks Katie for the really valuable journey spent together in the last weeks.”
Our pandemic-friendly version is a series of six live online tutorial workshops, starting July 21st and running through August. You’ll gain all the training you’ll need to deliver insight, dashboards, and a report that leadership will love.
By the end of the Measurement Base Camp Course you’ll be able to confidently:
- Use Excel Pivot tables to come up with great insights
- Incorporate Google Analytics into your metrics to demonstrate your value to the bottom line
- Measure PR’s impact on your SEO
- Create a survey to reflect your impact on awareness, preference, and employee engagement
- Design an integrated measurement dashboard
- Create Pre/Post and A/B tests
- Write a report that your leadership team will love
- (and much more…)
Join us to get your skills upgraded and your measurement questions answered!
Each weekly 90-minute workshop will take place on Zoom and address a specific measurement skill. Classes start on July 21st and will run through August 25th. Each 90-minute workshop will start at 1 pm, Eastern time. Don’t worry if you have to miss a session or two, all are recorded and available to registered attendees. For the complete schedule and other details, please visit the Measurement Base Camp website.