Paine Publishing’s Measurement Base Camp
Friday, July 21st, 2017
Shankhassick Farm, Durham, New Hampshire
Measurement Base Camp is a one-day intensive session providing training in the fundamental practical skills and techniques required to do basic measurement. Hosted in partnership with PRSA’s Yankee Chapter, attendance is limited to 25 people. Register today here. Read more on this page.
“It was one of the best conferences I have been to, and to walk out from a one-day session with actionable material is fantastic. The venue was amazing, the food was great, and the content was phenomenal.”
Stephanie Driscoll, Principal, Driscoll PR
The one-day Measurement Base Camp is devoted entirely to measurement education. Attendees will learn at least ten basic practical measurement skills and techniques, including how to:
- Define measurable goals and objectives
- Determine which program components need measurement and which don’t
- Define bespoke metrics that reflect one’s contribution to the bottom line
- Create and use online surveys
- Filter, clean up, and validate data
- Analyze data using various methods such as Excel Pivot Tables
- Calculate correlations between media outreach and customer action
- Use Google Analytics to measure impact
- Write a report that will make one’s leadership team swoon
- Craft an RFP and select a measurement vendor
- …and much, much more!
Measurement Base Camp takes place at Shankhassick Farm on the banks of the Oyster River in Durham, New Hampshire. Attendees are encouraged to come early and stay late to take advantage of the area’s activities such as hiking, kayaking, canoeing, and more.
Measurement Base Camp will start at 8:30 am and end around 4:30 pm. A reception will follow. Registration is open now, so take advantage of our Early Bird Rates:
- PRSA Members “Early Bird Special” — $300
- Non-Members “Early Bird Special” — $400
Read more on this page. ∞