How to Budget for Social Media Measurement: 3 Decisions and 3 Rules

It used to be that the biggest barrier to good social media measurement was cost. The standard rule of thumb was that you should spend 10% of your budget to find out if the other 90% is working. But many social media budgets may be too small for that rule to work. So it’s a […]

Oops. It looks as if you're trying to access content that is available to subscribers only. Want to sign up and get a free 30-day free trial? Click here. If you have a subscription and are getting this message in error, please email us ASAP at and we will correct the error.

Tagged with:

About Author

Katie Paine

I've been called The Queen Of Measurement, but I prefer Seshat, the Goddess.