Ho, ho ho! In the holiday spirit of giving, we’ve packaged the best of The Measurement Advisor into three useful gifts for you, dear readers. For a limited time only, no subscription required. One is below, here are the other two:
Merry Measuring from Paine Publishing!
How to Measure Your Way Out of a Communications Crisis
In this time of good cheer no one likes to consider the possibility of a communications crisis. That’s why we’re giving you the gift of peace of mind for next time The Grinch comes knocking at your door. This gift-wrapped collection of goodies is your very own “Be Prepared: Break Glass In Case of Crisis” emergency kit. We all hope the worst (as in “The Worst Communications Disasters of 2018”) won’t happen to any of us, but, still, it pays to be prepared:
Begin with the big picture; a high level review of 17 years of good and bad crisis response:
Now review our most recent roundup:
Then move on to special topics…
Prepare Now, Survive a Communications Crisis Later
- The Crisis Preparedness Checklist
- Build a Measurement Dashboard Now & Survive a Crisis Later
- How To Avoid a Crisis by Measuring Your Community Relationships
It’s Go Time!
- How To Prepare for, Respond to, and Measure a Crisis
- How Not to Lose Trust: Avoid These 8 Common Mistakes
- 3 Phases of a Crisis: How to Use Communications Data to Handle Each of Them