Most of our February issue deals with joyless-but-important current events: fake news, Trump’s Twitter attacks, and the loss of trust in the media. So here’s a little box of bonbons to brighten things up. Happy Valentine’s Day: the best of Paine Publishing’s content on public relationships, how to care for them, and how to evaluate them.
- Relationships Are Everywhere: Are You Measuring Them?
- How To Measure Trust in a Skeptical World
- A Trust Measurement Checklist
- How Trusted Is Your Spokesperson? Grunig’s Relationship Theory Meets Social Media
- How To Avoid a Crisis by Measuring Your Community Relationships
- 10 Tips on How To Measure Analyst Relationships
- 5 Things About Relationships You Must Learn from this Election Cycle
(Thanks to jill111/722 for the image.)