Thank you for your purchase. On this page, you’ll find everything you need for Measurement 101 Course-in a-Box for Professors. Enjoy!
Comments, questions, concerns? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Measurement 101 Course in a Box for Professors comes complete with a syllabus, course materials, resources, and a final exam to accompany the videos, all downloadable in PDF format. Just click on the links below to start your course.
- The Syllabus
- Why Mesaure? How to use measurement to improve your program, get a raise, earn a promotion, and solve your organization’s problems
- How to set SMART measurable objectives
- Defining your stakeholders, your key influencers, and setting your benchmarks
- Defining your “Kick Butt Index” — the key metrics you’ll use to measure success
- Selecting the right measurement tool to measure your goals
- Reporting Results — How to derive insight, analyze results, and create reports that your leadership will love
- Bibliography & resources list
Student Discount Code
As part of this package, your students will be able to purchase the Measurement 101 Course-in-a-Box package for 50% off the regular price!
Simply have them use coupon code M101STUDENT when ordering.