From our brain to yours, we’re back with round three of “Got 5 Minutes? Here are 5 Links to Check Out”
1) 10 Online Marketing Metrics Critical To Your Campaign’s Performance by Scott Lambert
Here are ten metrics worth taking into account if you want to improve your online marketing. Read More.
Why you should read it: The advice is thorough and includes brief explanations.
2) Once Upon a Time…3 Keys to Good PR Storytelling by Katie Gaab
Tips to make your stories stand out from the crowd. Read More.
Why you should read it: So you/your organization can avoid producing “repetitive content.”
3) The Best Jobs for Work Life Balance: Data Scientists, SEO Managers, and More by Chris Serico
A recap of a report that proves some industries have more work-life balance than others. Read More.
Why you should read it: Work-life balance is important, no matter what your job title is…
4) A Data-Sharing Cheat Sheet from Columbia Business School by Molly Soat
An article with key takeways and major findings from this school’s recent study. Read More
Why you should read it: Because cheat sheets are awesome and this was one has nice visuals.
5) Why Customer Experience is the New Disruption by Ken Yeung
An article about Brian Solis’ new book and why it’s not the “typical business book.” Read More.
Why you should read it: It’s kind of like a cheat sheet in case you don’t get around to reading Solis’ book.
What about the other rounds of links we picked for you? Here is: