- This event has passed.
Measurement Base Camp Winter Sesssion 2021
January 12, 2021 - February 23, 2021
Please join us online for the Winter 2021 Session of Measurement Base Camp, our online training course in research, measurement and evaluation.
Why Measurement Base Camp?
Most communications professionals have listened to at least one, if not many, lectures on how to do measurement right. The challenge is, once they’ve heard the theory, how do they implement it at their place of work?
What sounds great in a lecture hall can end up being a complex situation when one is faced with a limited budget, no staff, and competing priorities. To help individuals prepare and manage these hurdles and more, Paine Publishing offers Measurement Base Camp—an intensive online course that covers all things measurement.
Measurement Base Camp will take place via online video conference once a week for 7 weeks. Don’t miss out! Register today!
What does Measurement Base Camp offer?
The course is devoted entirely to measurement education. Attendees will learn how to:
- Define measurable goals and objectives
- Analyze data using Excel Pivot Tables
- Learn how to incorporate Google Anlaytics and SEO into your measurement program
- Design the perfect pre/post survey
- Create a customized Integrated Dashboard that reflects the value of all your efforts
- Filter, clean up, and validate data
- Calculate correlations between media outreach and customer action
- Define bespoke metrics that reflect one’s contribution to the bottom line
- Set up Goal Conversions and other metrics in Google Analytics
- Write a report that will make one’s leadership team swoon
- …and much, much more!
Where will it be held? What time? How much?
Each Measurement Base Camp class will take place online via Zoom at 1 pm Eastern time on 6 consecutive Tuesdays in January and February.
Classes are 90 minutes and a recording of the call will be archived for attendees to access at their leisure if they miss a session.
Registration is open now.
Early Bird Rate — $350
Regular Rate (After July 1, 2020) — $400