Measurement Base Camp Winter 2024
January 9, 2024 @ 12:00 pm - February 27, 2024 @ 1:30 pm
If you’re looking to improve your command of communications measurement & evaluation, you need to join us for the Winter\\Summer session of Measurement Base Camp, a series of eight online tutorial workshops starting January 9th and running through February 27th. You’ll gain all the skills you’ll need to deliver insight, dashboards, and a report that leadership will love.
Measurement Base Camp is geared towards professional communicators who want to know how to demonstrate their value to senior leadership. I’ll be sharing my 30 years of experience, and will be joined by a team of other veteran measurement pros. At the end you’ll receive our official Paine Publishing Master of Measurement Certificate. If you can’t make every live session, we are recording each session and registered attendees will be provided a copy of all recordings.
By the end of the Measurement Base Camp Course you’ll be able to confidently:
- Use measurement to manage and survive a crisis
- Use Excel Pivot tables to come up with great insights
- Incorporate Google Analytics (including GA4) into your metrics to demonstrate your value to the bottom line
- Measure PR’s impact on your SEO
- Create a survey to reflect your impact on awareness, preference, and employee engagement
- Design an integrated measurement dashboard
- Create Pre/Post and A/B tests
- Create an Integrated Communication Dashboard
- Write a report that your leadership team will love
(and much more…)
Join us to get all your measurement questions answered!
Each weekly 90-minute workshop will take place on Zoom and address a specific measurement skill. You’ll be able to follow along on your own computer and practice your new skills, with expert coaches to answer all your questions. Classes start on January 9 and occur every Tuesday thru February 27. Each workshop will start at noon, Eastern time. For the complete schedule and other details, please visit the Measurement Camp website.