Contact: Katie Paine
August 9, 2023 – Durham, New Hampshire – Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO of Paine Publishing announced today the relaunch of the firm’s website along with an overall retooling of its product offerings to cater to the evolving requirements of communication professionals. As it celebrates its 10th anniversary, the New Hampshire consultancy is retiring its Measurement Advisor newsletter and introducing six new membership packages tailored to communications professionals seeking to improve their communications metrics.
‘It was time to eat our own dog food.’
“As a company deeply rooted in measurement, we decided to embrace the idea of “eating our own dog food.” Our analytics revealed our audience needed more than just written words delivered monthly,” Paine explained. “While expert guidance and training on communications metrics remains our core offering, we discovered that different segments of our audience had very different measurement needs. We also know that in today’s landscape, learning takes place across a variety of media and in multiple channels.” Paine said.
In recent years, Paine Publishing has expanded its Measurement Training portfolio to include 8-week immersive courses on how to measure communication. Additionally, it developed a specialized course on how to prove PR and communications value using the new Google Analytics 4. Discounts on these training courses, as well as access to training videos are included in many of the new membership packages.
Strategically Tailored Memberships
The metrics further underscored the need for customized solutions. “As a result of our audience research, we created a number of different membership tiers, each tailored and priced to meet the specific requirements of different sectors,” Paine said. Learn more about details of each membership on the Paine Publishing website.
- Academy Membership: This membership is designed for educational institutions. It includes access to Paine Publishing’s online courses, webinars, and resources.
- Measurement Ace Membership: This membership is designed for solo practitioners. It includes access to Paine Publishing’s online courses, webinars, resources, and one-on-one coaching.
- Measurement Club for Non-Profits and Funders: This membership is designed for non-profits. It includes access to Paine Publishing’s online courses, webinars, resources, and discounted rates on Paine Publishing’s training courses.
- Measurement Marquis Membership: This membership is designed for agencies. It includes access to Paine Publishing’s online courses, webinars, resources, discounted rates on Paine Publishing’s training courses, and access to Paine Publishing’s consulting services.
- Measurement Maestro Membership: This membership is designed for large enterprises. It includes access to Paine Publishing’s online courses, webinars, resources, discounted rates on Paine Publishing’s training courses, access to Paine Publishing’s consulting services, and dedicated account management.
About Paine Publishing
Paine Publishing is a New Hampshire-based consulting firm that trains and advises both individuals and entities on the art and science of measuring various facets of public relations, social media, internal communications, marketing, and broader communication endeavors.
Paine Publishing was founded in 2013 by Katie Delahaye Paine, a recognized expert in the field of communication measurement. Paine has over 20 years of experience in communication measurement, and she is the author of the book “Measuring the Success of Your Public Relations.”
Paine Publishing is committed to helping communication professionals improve their measurement skills and achieve their communication goals. The company’s new membership models are a valuable resource for communication professionals who are looking to improve. ###