Here at Paine Publishing we spend most of our days helping people start their journeys to great measurement, so we know exactly what an uphill climb that can be. Never mind the inherent fear of math and statistics, there’s the whole issue of change. No one likes it, especially not CCOs and CMOs who are used to big numbers, and are loathing to accept smaller (more meaningful) numbers. But more and more communications professionals see the need for data-informed decision making. So they’re accepting the inevitable and starting to implement reality-based and goal-driven measurement programs. Over the years, we’ve developed a number of tools, checklists, spreadsheets, and techniques to guide people along that process. Now we’ve packaged all of them up in a single tutorial that we call “Measurement Sherpa Essentials.”
Simply put, our goal is to create more measurement experts, or as we like to call them: Measurement Sherpas — that special someone working within an organization to whom all things measurement, research, and analyses are delegated. Unfortunately it frequently falls in the lap of either a new hire who has little training in data analytics, or a data geek who has a limited understanding of communications. The purpose of “Measurement Sherpa Essentials” is to help bridge that gap and bring that person up to speed on PR & communications measurement as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The package includes:
- How to budget for a measurement project
- Definitions & examples of commonly confused measurement terms
- How to hire & manage a Measurement Sherpa
- Critical equipment that every Measurement Sherpa must have
- Dos & don’ts for reporting web & social media analytics
- 6 keys to managing an RFP process including Paine Publishing’s exclusive vendor evaluation form
- How to make sure your data is valid & accurate
You can read more about it here: https://painepublishing.com/measurement-sherpa-essentials. This new tutorial is available for $47.95.