If you’ve been tasked with measuring your communications, this is the place to start. Whether you are designing an integrated dashboard, trying to answer the age old question of “What is the ROI of PR?, or searching for the right vendor, we can help.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect speaker for your group or organization, need to help your team up its measurement game or just want some basic training in measurement look no further than Paine Publishing. We’ve been creating “Measurement Mavens” for over three decades.
Think of our resources section as your personal searchable warehouse of measurement information and research. From academic research on measuring trust and relationships, to handy guidebooks for specific industries, you can search thru our library of papers to find whatever you need.
Stay up to date on the latest trends in communications evaluation, measurement tools and techniques, and industry standards with The Measurement Advisor Blog. In it we review the latest tools, give step-by-step guidelines on how to measure the latest communications platforms, and provide guidance on how to implement best-in-class measurement programs.
Our Promises to You
- We promise to educate you on how to define your success and measure it in accordance with published industry standards and best practices.
- We promise to provide content that is not only educational, but entertaining and compelling.
- We promise to be vendor-neutral in our writing and make recommendations based on our perceived value, not a sponsor’s agenda.
- We promise you access to the best thinkers and writers we can find.
- We can’t promise to solve all your problems, but we will work as hard as humanly possible to find solutions to whatever you throw at us.
Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO, has been leading the charge for social and traditional media measurement for three decades. Her latest company, Paine Publishing, is dedicated to providing communications professionals the knowledge they need to measure what matters to their organization. Paine Publishing’s education, training, consulting, and publishing are designed to bring organizations into compliance with published industry standards. For more great information about measurement, check out our newsletter: The Measurement Advisor.