The Professor edition of Measurement 101 Course-in-a-Box contains everything you’ll need as a communications professor to prepare and teach a full course about PR and social media measurement. Plus, all the materials are digital, so you can download them ASAP.
This edition includes:
- A sample syllabus & lesson plan
- Six-Segment Measurement 101 Video Series and accompanying lesson guides that cover:
- Why measure? — How to use measurement to improve your program, get a raise, earn a promotion and solve your organization’s problems
- How to set SMART Objectives
- Defining your stakeholders, your key influencers, and setting your benchmarks
- Defining your “Kick Butt Index” — the key metrics you’ll use to measure success
- Selecting the right measurement tool to measure your goals
- Reporting Results — How to derive insight, analyze results and create reports that management will love
- Bibliography & resources list
- Final Exam Questions
- A special discount code that enables your students to purchase the package for 50% off the regular price
- A 1-hour Skype call with Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO of Paine Publishing and author of Measure What Matters, Measuring the Networked Non-Profit: Using Data to Change the World and Measuring Public Relationships
Like all of our measurement education products, Measurement 101 Course-in-a-Box for Professors comes with our Lifetime Content Warranty. This means that when we update the content (as new tools and techniques become available), you will have the opportunity to receive an updated version at no additional charge.
All for $247!
"Katie's down to earth advice is based on her extensive experience in the field and prepares my students to engage the practical application of the theory-based research journal articles they study."