10 Ways Katie Can Help You & Your Organization
- Defining SMART (and actionable) objectives for PR and social media
- Producing an evaluation report that will impress senior leadership
- Designing a custom communications dashboard
- Developing custom metrics that reflect accomplishments and how they tie to the bottom line
- Creating a measurement and evaluation system that is in compliance with published industry standards
- Getting rid of AVEs and replacing them with accurate measures of success
- Figuring out how to measure internal communications success
- Figuring out how to integrate traditional and social media metrics into a single report
- Sorting out different social and digital media reports so you can compare the effectiveness of all campaigns/programs
- Teaching your communications team the rules of high-quality research and evaluation
Call Katie today at 603-682-0735 or email her at: email@example.com
Research shows that as much as 50% of data in social media is generated by spammers, robots, and pay-per-click websites. Katie Delahaye Paine’s years of experience have led her to develop an automated filtering and quality improvement for your media monitoring data.
Additionally, many organizations have objectives that are not being accurately evaluated by their existing measurement systems. Katie Delahaye Paine has more then three decades of designing measures of success that align with business goals.
If you are questioning the validity or the relevance of your existing measurement methods, before you start a vendor search, contact us. We can also help you determine which methods are most appropriate for your needs and goals. Call Katie today at 603-682-0735 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dashboard Design & Implementation
As the world of communications measurement grows in size and complexity, organizations of all types are developing integrated dashboards not only to keep track of different functions, but also to better understand how different functions interact with each other.
For the last decade, Katie Delahaye Paine has been designing and implementing integrated dashboards that help organizations understand the impact that various communications functions have on each other and on the bottom line.
For example, Katie’s dashboards have helped organizations understand:
- How effective earned vs. paid media is in generating preference and consideration.
- The impact that internal communications has on external media coverage.
- Which efforts are most effective and most efficient at increasing trust.
- How new product outreach impacts corporate reputation.
- How social media engagement impacts news coverage and digital marketing efforts.
The main reason there is not a single measurement system for communications measurement is that every organization has its unique set of goals and objectives. This uniqueness requires bespoke metrics and definitions of success.
After three decades of designing and implementing measurement systems for hundreds of organizations, Katie Delahaye Paine has developed a process that ensures senior management and their communications departments reach consensus on specific definitions of success as well as specific metrics to measure progress.
She has extensive expertise in the following industries:
- Higher Education
- Government Agencies
Within the communications function, she has designed measurement programs for:
- Internal Communications
- External Communications/Earned Media
- Social Media
- Digital, Web, and Email Marketing
Call Katie today at 603-682-0735 or email her: email@example.com.