While many people assume that measurement is a boring, dull topic, Katie Paine consistently leaves her audiences not just informed, but entertained. Her talks are a balance of storytelling through case studies and practical “how to” advice, so attendees can confidently put good measurement programs into practice right away.
She tailors her talks for each audience with appropriate case histories and does both hands-on training as well as formal presentations. Engage Katie for your next conference, workshop, webinar, or event!
Katie is a recognized authority on all things related to communications measurement. She consistently gets great reviews and has been recognized by both IABC and PRSA as a Gold-Level Speaker. She is available for hands-on interactive workshops on topics such as:
- How to measure social media
- How to measure PR
- How to measure internal communications
- How to implement the new measurement standards
- The six steps to a perfect measurement system
- Click here to view a complete list and description of all Katie’s recent speeches
- Click here to view Katie’s upcoming speaking engagements
Katie’s standard speaking fee is $5,000 for a full day or $3,000 for a half-day, plus business class travel. The rate is based on the required time at the event. Discounts are given for bulk book purchases.
50% is due upon booking. The remainder is due the day of event.
Nonprofit discounts are available for qualified not-for-profit organizations.