From our knowledge-loving noggin to yours, we’re back with a new round of “Got 5 Minutes? Here are 5 Links to Check Out” :
1) Impressions Are a Sham: The Path to Better Media Metrics by Tim Marklein
This article includes 3 steps to help us all move past impressions. Read More.
Why you should read it: “Impressions are definitely not what they seem.”
2) You’ll Be Outraged at How Easy It Was To Get You To Click on This Headline by Bryan Gardiner
Whether you write headlines or simply read them, this articles explores the “behavioral science” behind clickbait. Read More.
Why you should read it: Don’t you want to know the 2 things you can blame “your clickbait habit” on?
3) 9 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Get people To Respond to Your Email by Stephanie Vozza
An article that outlines ways to increase the chances of someone replying to your email. Read More.
Why you should read it: Don’t we all fear someone ignoring and deleting an important email we sent?
4) Think You’re Bad at Math? A New Tow Center Report Explores the Principles Behind Data Journalism by Shan Wang
An article that may prove that you are, in fact, NOT bad a math. Read More.
Why you should read it: Either you’ve said it yourself, or you know someone who has so I’d say it’s pretty relevant article.
5) App Pays Consumers for Selfies — and Data by Russell Working
Get the details behind the new app that pays selfie-takers for doing what they enjoy…taking selfies. Read More.
Why you should read it: Selfies are a fascinating cultural phenomenon, am I right?
What about the other rounds of links we handpicked picked for you? Here you go: