Happy New Year! Here’s a new round of “Got 5 Minutes? Here are 5 Links to Check Out” :
1) “Fake News and the Future of Journalism” by Pablo Boczkowski, Niemen Labs.
The best article yet on the implications of “fake news.” Read More
Why you should read it: To survive 2017, you need to understand the full implications of the fake news.
2) “When Trump attacks: Turn Mean Tweets into Positive PR” by Dorothy Crenshaw
After reading my Tweet about brands intentionally annoying the PEOTUS as a possible PR strategy, Crenshaw decided to elaborate in her excellent post about how to turn attacks into good PR. Read More
Why you should read it: You never know when you might needs this advice.
3) 21 Quotes from FIBEP by By P+ Measurement Services
The FIBEP International Congress is always a great gathering, bringing together measurement mavens from around the globe. This year’s conference in Washington DC was no exception. If you missed it, this is a great summary of the most memorable quotes. Read More
Why you should read it: You might need a good quote someday.
4) “The A-Z Cultural Glossary” by sparks and honey
Everything you need to know about cultural trends in a great visual. Read More
Why you should read it: Sooner or later you’ll need to know what people are talking about these days.
5) “Proving your business value, for real this time” by Paul Holmes
We’ve been hinting at this for weeks, and in fact already named PROOF one of our favorite new products of 2016. Read More
Why you should read it: If you need to put a business value on your communications efforts, this is a great place to start.